The European Masters of Arts in Media Arts Cultures (MediaAC) program welcomes applications from students around the world.
All students applying for admittance to the Media Arts Cultures joint master degree will be assessed with equal-oportunity based on the application materials submitted. Applicants will not be discriminated against for reasons of age, sex, race, national origin or ancestry, gender, gender expression, political or religious affiliation, marital or partental background, or socio-economical background.
- Application Form
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae (Europass)
- Letter of motivation that expresses interest in studying Media Arts Cultures (max 1 page)
- Final university diploma from previous degree(s)
- Transcripts of records of all higher education studies
- Recent photograph
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (transcript of TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge CPE scores)
- Essay on “state/future of the art” in Media Arts Cultures (max 2 pages)
- Example of relevant work. (academic paper, cultural project, art work) (max 5 pages and 50MB)