The following application documents are needed:
1. Application Form
– Fill in the form using Adobe Reader
2. Copy of passport / personal identification card
– Notice: Translation into English may be needed (see information on translations of documents)
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV), in Europass format (English)
– Download the Europass template
– Find instructions on how to fill out the Europass template here (please include date + place of birth)
4. Letter of Motivation (LoM)
– Download the template
5. Final university diploma from first degree
– Must be from a university degree of at least three years in duration (in most cases a Bachelor)
– If original is not in english, please provide original plus translation (see information on translation of documents)
– Erasmus+ Scholarship applicants: Your degree must be completed before the application deadline Jan 1, 2015
– Notice: in the application database you will have the possibility to upload more than one university degree diploma.
6. Transcripts of records from all university studies
– Include a transcript from a university degree of at least three years in duration (in most cases a Bachelor).
– If original is not in english, please provide original plus translation (see information on translations of documents)
7. Recent photograph
8. Proof of proficiency in english language (certificate with scores from TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge CPE)
– Find out more on requirements for test certificates and for what reasons an applicant can be exempted from English language certificate
(If you are exempt from an english language certificate, please upload the description why.)
For topic and length of essay, please see template.
– Download the template
10. Example of Work
– Please send documentation of one example of your most recent work related to Media Arts Cultures.
– Download description of what kinds of work.
11.-14. Optional documents: further university degree diplomas, certificates, proof of work experience (e.g. letter from an employer).
Technical Specifications for Application Documents
- As application to the MediaAC programme takes place electronically, please prepare from all the application documents, scanned copies in single PDF files.
Find out more about how to convert electronic files into PDF format online.
- Single PDF file means that if a document has several pages, they are in one PDF document.
Find out more about how to merge several PDF files into a single file PDF.
- Every application document/every single PDF file to be uploaded for application may have a maximum of 50 MB file size.
Find out more about how to reduce the file size of a PDF file.
- The results of the proficiency in English test (document No. 8) has to be included in your application as a scanned copy.
If you choose to submit a TOEFL test: In addition to the scanned copy you may let your score be submitted directly from TOEFL to the MediaAC coordinating institution, Danube University Krems. The institutional code for this direct submission of TOEFL results is 8773.
- The photograph should be preferrably in JPG format, and the file size has to be max. 50 MB.
- Please title your files with your name and the name of the application document. e.g. Marcel_Duchamp_LetterOfMotivation.doc